This is a BMS (Building Management System) for many types of buildings; offices, complex buildings, hotels, R&D centers, etc, and offers an integrated solution for constructing Building Automation Systems (BAS), Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS), Facility Management Systems (FMS) and SI (System Integration). FRONNIX 카다로그 (PDF 다운) FRONNIX catalogue (PDF download)
- A smart building system that creates a pleasant, safe, environmentally friendly and sustainable living space.
- The smart building system is an intelligent system that applies ICT to a building and offers automated functions, integrated security functions, video & sound functions, energy management functions etc. and completes the modernization of any building.
- Security system
Our intelligent security system analyzes the risk originating in the purpose and distinctiveness of the building and provides optimal solutions to prevent risks and protect the safety of people, property and the building.
- Room management system
We create energy savings and service improvements through air-conditioning systems and lighting and heat controls. Furthermore, our simple and luxurious switch design maintains the hotel’s high-class image as well as increasing convenience.
An integrated building management solution by a global energy management & automation company: Schneider Electric. This system helps the client to save operational costs by optimizing building efficiency through combining the functions required for building management such as; energy management, lighting control, fire monitoring, facility control etc.
A central monitoring device for air conditioning systems, power, lighting, access control, IS, CCTV integration.
- Automatic fire detection system
This system alerts the building operators immediately of a fire outbreak by automatically detecting heat or smoke, at the earliest stage of any fire.
The system comprises an R-type receiver, a repeater, a power board and a detector. In case of fire outbreak it interlocks with other facilities for immediate fire detection, fire extinguishing and fire alert.
- Evacuation lighting system
This lighting is to initiate evacuation in case of fire and it is installed on evacuation routes, hallways, passages, etc.
This product uses high-brightness LEDs giving superb and stable luminosity and outstanding visibility. The product can be easily installed even in the narrowest spaces.
- BESTIN Fire Guard
The optimal intelligent fire fighting system to protect our client’s lives and property.
It is an intelligent system that offers earlier fire extinguishing through immediate detection. The product comprises an R-type receiver, a repeater, a power board, detectors, leading lights, etc.
- R-type system types
This device is installed in the building’s
central monitoring room and
can be used for fire monitoring,
facility interlocking and manual operations.
This is a connection device linking local devices to the central monitoring room. A max. 4 input & outputs can be applied
Power supply device
This device supplies DC power to receivers, repeaters, detectors, interlocked equipment, etc.
- types of detector
This system operates when the smoke from the fire scatters the infrared rays from the light emitting diode and so alters the amount of light received by the photoelectric device.
Fixed temperature detector
This system operates when the temperature has risen above a certain level.
Rate of rise detector
This system operates when the rate of increase in temperature exceeds the set value.
- Guide light types
Evacuation exit indication light
Installed near evacuation exits, used for evacuation routes.
Hallway leading light
Installed in hallways used as evacuation routes to indicate exits.
Living room leading light
Installed in open passages such as living rooms, parking lots etc. to indicate evacuation routes.
Stairway guide lights
Installed in staircases or walkways used as evacuation routes to light floors or stairs.
- Overview and Features
This project proposes and constructs systems to create the best environment for life and to enhance the quality of life.
- Hygiene facility - This facility provides water sewage system, septic tank system and hygienic facility construction & management.
- Cooling & heating facility – This facility maintains a pleasant temperature in living spaces using convection currents · conduction · and the radiation of heat.
- Air conditioning facility - This facility provides pleasant air through filtering, and controlling the temperature, humidity and flow of air.
- Waste transfer facility - This hygienic and convenient facility transfers and processes household waste using pipes installed in the home.